Experienced Rhode Island General Practice Attorneys
Businesses and individuals in Rhode Island trust the law firm of Silva, Thomas, Martland & Offenberg, Ltd., to represent them with honesty and integrity in a broad range of legal issues. Our practice locations are focused on Aquidneck Island, and surrounding areas: Newport, Middletown, Portsmouth, Jamestown, North Kingstown, South Kingstown, Tiverton, Little Compton, Bristol, Warren, Barrington and East Providence.
We have developed a reputation in the community as lawyers who work efficiently to accomplish their clients’ goals. We are committed to providing quality legal representation. If you need an experienced attorney, contact us to schedule a consultation.
A full service law firm that clients can trust
At Silva, Thomas, Martland, & Offenberg, Ltd., we want our clients to come to us for all of their legal representation.
* we know our clients beyond a mere business relationship.
* we are committed to personal service
* we provide quality legal representation
* we honor your trust and respect
* we developed many long-standing relationships with the community
We represent clients in a range of practice areas, including business and commercial law, land use, real estate law, administrative law, personal injury, family law, probate, elder law, education law, and criminal defense, as well as in:
- Land use and zoning: As land use law attorneys, we possess extensive experience and knowledge in the area of land use and zoning. With contacts at every level of the process, we are able to prepare our clients for every possible outcome including in court, before boards and with regulatory agencies.
- Real estate: As real estate lawyers, we represent businesses and individuals in commercial and residential closings and assist with real estate disputes and land use.
We are licensed title insurance agents and conduct full title examinations.
- Estate planning: As estate planning lawyers, we understand the importance of protecting your assets. We advise you through the process of creating your will, trust, power of attorney, living will, and living trust.
Legal services for military personnel
The attorneys at our firm understand that the men and women of the military require legal representation that they can trust. Two of our attorneys, Andrew A. Thomas and Robert M. Silva, have served in the United States Navy. We are proud to offer legal representation to the military personnel stationed at the Newport Naval Station. Ask about our military discounts.
Contact an experienced Newport County lawyer
At Silva, Thomas, Martland & Offenberg, Ltd., we have the experience and knowledge to help with any legal problem. You can contact us at Middletown, Rhode Island, law office today (401) 849-6200. We can be reached by telephone, fax, or by completing the client intake form on this Web site.